Many ADK hikes went undocumented — though in time I may uncover a few as-yet unscanned. The ones documented in the photos —
- an easy (no climbing) hike to a nice lake where Mitko, Alex and I camped at night. Beautiful fog in the morning when I peered out of the tent but it was burning off fast.
- Mt. Dix, solo, early season, I was eaten alive by black flies
- Giant Mtn., camped up near treeline on open bald, sunrise over Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. Gorgeous!
- A hike with Dan Coleman and a friend of his whose name I can’t recall
- Solo hike while Merry visited a friend in Potsdam. Nice pix of Marcy Dam Lake